Thursday 10 June 2010

I took another day off from the big quilt today as I am still suffering mightily from the sniffles. Most of the day was spent dozing but then by 4pm I needed to sew. I decided to play around with half square triangles. I've had this idea to experiment with using the reverse of the fabric for a while. I limited myself to three fabrics and used them in all combinations.

It measures 20x30" at the moment so tomorrow I will add two more columns and two more rows to bring it to a usable baby quilt size. I think I'll quilt it using a yellow thread, probably stippling.

1 comment:

  1. It looks very good so far and can't wait to see the finished quilt :) Your idea of using a yellow thread it is very good and I think you should go for it (but you are the expert!)

    ReplyDelete