Thursday 29 April 2010

Yay!

I just got an e-mail from the lovely ladies at One Yard Wonders to say that my project submission has been accepted and will be in their next book! I am so excited! I only found out that they were looking for submissions two days before the deadline and just tried it as a long shot but I got in! Here's a pic of the 'Drawstring tidy caddy' that I designed for them.

They want me to make it in a different fabric so I am crossing my fingers that they might consider one of my other designs but that might just be asking too much!

5 comments:

  1. This is so lovely. Congratulations on getting it in

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, love it Paula!!! Well done on getting in to the book - great news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your message on the blog. I look forward to keeping up with your news, too.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done Paula. They didnt wnat my design this time but it was great fun doing the last one. It looks a lovely bag and I love the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Joanna :) You must be tuning into my wavelength today because I am just in the middle of making it up in the fabric that they sent me! They didn't chose one of mine in the end but I do like what they sent! I'll post pics later.

    ReplyDelete