Thursday 25 March 2010

Time really seems to be flying at the moment! I have just got off the phone to Michelle, she has been with the printers today checking on a new batch of Bugs. They also ran off samples of my newest range...I just finished designing it on Sunday and here's a sneak preview just for my lovely blog followers!







I'd love to know what you think! Also, I don't have a name for the range yet, or the designs within it, I've just been calling it beach huts, pinwheels, bunting, pink spots etc but I don't know whether to call the range seaside or maybe even name it after a British seaside town? Ideas please!



I had a lovely day last Saturday, I joined the Castle Quilters in Farnham for their International Quilt Day. If anyone is local to that area I would highly recommend joining them at one of their evening meetings or popping along to one of their shows as they are hugely welcoming and fantastic company, I wish they were closer as I would definitely become a regular!




Cerys and I still have spaces available for our workshop this Sunday so please contact me if you are interested in spending a lovely day creating your own set of nesting baskets.



No comments:

Post a Comment